Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lovely day!

I had a lovely day today. We held a Tea and Trunk Show at the Pearl Buck House in Bucks County and a good time was had by all. This was our first and from all the positive comments, it was a hit. It was a lot of work but well worth it when it turned out to be such a big success. The committee is already looking ahead to next year. 

One of the committee members was able to borrow these cutouts from the high school. They really added to the welcome when people arrived.
It was pretty exhausting. I came home and sat and read the paper. Sadly no sewing is happening tonight.

Just had to share this paper pack I found at Michael's. Doesn't it just scream quilting fabric. I guess that is why they called it Cotton. It is joining my paper stash. Yes, here a stash, there a stash, everywhere a big stash!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the paper, gorgeous! The tea and trunk show looks like a great day.

    ReplyDelete