Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pinned and ready!


Here it is, just waiting for the sewing. I have to go out  and get new tires, make a stop or two on the way home and then I am sewing! I plan to spend the day at the sewing machine. Right now, the windows are open, rain coming later, and I can just sit and sew all day. My deadline for finishing is approaching so I carved out today to do just that. I plan the next post to show the finished quilt!

One other thought, I woke up early, 4:00, this morning and it is amazing how much you can do on the internet early in the morning. I emailed a few people, ordered some sweaters and deleted some trash emails. Mission accomplished.

Running off for new tires now. Hope everyone gets to do some sewing today!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your quilt finished! Love the bright colors. I get up most mornings around 4:00 and spend over an hour blog-hopping around. Great way to start the day! I hope you get all the sewing in you had hoped to.

    ReplyDelete