Monday, May 9, 2011

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Okay, so I was getting dressed this morning and I couldn't find one of my shoes. Hmmm. I know I brought it home with me from the weekend, I looked all over my bedroom and no shoe. I have a friend who always  believed that if you told people about losing something, then you will find it. I've told you so I really expect to find it by tomorrow morning. Thanks for listening.

On another note, I did have a really great day. I went to the Michener Art Museum in Doylestown. They opened it for a special tour for the Pearl Buck docents. The special exhibit was photos of Mohammed Ali and Elvis. I'm not a huge fan of either but it was very interesting. It was the young Elvis and I did like him.

On the sewing front, I did start marking the quilt. Only got a little done but it's a start.


Now, for really nice news - I am a winner. Lovely Linda, from Stray Stitches sent me these 10 FQ's that I won in her giveaway. If you haven't visited Linda's blog, you really need to check her out. Her blog is always interesting and she gives an update on blog giveaways every day. You can find her at 



After I mark the quilt, my next sewing will be a jacket. I have to make this to wear to a wedding on May 21st. I have less than 2 weeks but this is how I do my best work, under pressure. I have two patterns to choose from and since I bought way too much fabric, I can always monitor and adjust if I don't like it. 


Back to marking. I hope everyone has a really nice day/night/week, wherever you may be!



1 comment: