Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rain, rain...

...and I'm guessing you know the rest. I think all of us here in the Northeast knew there would be payback for the gorgeous weather we had last week. Well, this is our payback. It has been raining for several days now and there doesn't seem to be an end to it. Oh, well.

I think the phrase, all things in moderation, works in this situation. It would be nice to have the rain spread out and the beautiful days interspersed. Anyone know how to do that?

It's a good memory. Maybe good sunsets coming back soon. 

I was busy all day today so no sewing happened here. The jacket is staring at me. My schedule says that I will work on it tomorrow night. It seems very easy and I think I can get it finished then. Hope that there are no surprises in store for me.

My other project for this wedding is finding shoes. Got two pairs delivered today. Not thrilled with them so I ordered two more tonight. Happily, there are sites with quick delivery. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Just added the email option to my blog. Carol, this is for you!

1 comment: