Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A wonderful weekend!





This was a very special weekend for our family. I was in Evanston, IL to celebrate my nephew's wedding to a wonderful woman. They had an outdoor wedding and the weather cooperated to make a perfect day. There were a few spritzes of rain during the ceremony. The string quartet moved a bit closer to the tree for some shelter but it stopped right away. We thought of it as a blessing from Heaven.

The reception was also outdoors and the weather helped that part of the wedding too. A slight breeze and a little bit of sun. The setting was lovely. I do think Martha Stewart would have approved. Children running in the grass, lovely tables, wonderful food and so many people who were thrilled and happy for the new family.

Now it is back to reality for me. I subbed at school today, had a meeting tonight and then home. Just sent some pictures out and now to bed. Hope to have some sewing to report on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment