Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back to the 60's



Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sorry to say there has been no sewing of any kind in my house all this week.
Just got home from a wonderful weekend with friends in VA and a trip into DC for the National Book Festival. It was great to be with so many people who were there to celebrate books. I had the chance to hear so many terrific authors. So much fun.

 My last finish was the birthday quilt for my friend who turned 60. Since she is the last one close in age to celebrate that milestone (I do have younger friends who have a way to go to get there.), I was thinking of all the other quilts I made for 60th birthdays and thought I could share them here. 







The quilts I have made are in various corners of the world - Okinawa, Connecticut, Washington State, Pittsburgh, PA and the blue bonnet quilt is in Austin, TX. All wonderful places to visit and I've been lucky enough to do just that. It was so much fun choosing the fabric and patterns to fit each person's likes and interests.

Now, one of these days I will get around to making a quilt just for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment