Friday, September 17, 2010

I have a winner!



Let me start by saying that I do wish everyone who entered could have won. I know how disappointing it is to throw your name (or comment) into the pot and then not be picked. Oh, darn.

I printed and then cut up all the comments and put them in a basket - a quilty one, of course! A friend was here visiting so I had her pick the winner. And the winner was Vicki from Cherry Chick. I'm going to attempt to add her link one more time. Ironically, she was the one who inspired me to do a Mary Engelbreit giveaway so it seems like it was meant to be. She has already sent me her address so the prizes will be in the mail tomorrow. Stay tuned for the next giveaway. You never know when they will pop up.

You can check her blog at

http://cherrychickjewelry.blogspot.com/

I had several comments who tried to help me post links so hopefully this will work.

I had a wonderful dinner at a new restaurant tonight. If you're in the North Wales, PA area do stop and check it out. They are located in the Redner's Shopping Center in North Wales. They are 63 Bistro and the food is fabulous!!!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so the link didn't work the way I thought. You can still copy web address and go there. I'll figure this out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay for Cherry Chick! jealous, of course, but congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Cherry Chick- hope you enjoy your presents!! Maybe Dru and I will have to check out 63 Bistro the next time I'm down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy,
    Just got home from my short trip to Lake George in the Adirondacks via Philadelphia. It was pretty much a fly in and fly out of Philly but LG was wonderful this past weekend and even more enjoyable to find that I was a "winner". It's always fun to win but I do enjoy just having the opportunity to play. I hope your birthday celebration is continuing. I look forward to see what new ME things will find their way to my "home"...thank you so very much making me a Winner! Hugs....Vicki

    ReplyDelete