Friday, September 10, 2010
What a difference... and some goals.
Oh my goodness. What a lovely day it was today. The temperature did not go above 70 today and it was delightful. I had my windows opened but then had to close them because it was too cool. It definitely felt like fall was in the air. I know it will get warm again but soon it won't and we'll get out the sweaters and jackets. I think I'm ready for that. Best thing was no humidity and a good hair day!
Today was a catchup day for me but unfortunately that didn't involve any sewing. It is in my plan for tomorrow.
I realized it is September 10 and I haven't posted my September/October goals for the Charming Girls Quilt Club so here goes...
1) Sew a baby gift - can't say what since someone reads this and I want it to be a surprise.
2) Make a birthday quilt for a 60th birthday. Can't show fabric because that same someone may read it. She knows about the quilt because she is the younger friend.
3) Make that wedding quilt. Everything is cut out but it moved down the list.
4) Sew 2 quilts for Christmas.
5) Get three finished tops quilted - by me or someone else.
I'm going to keep the pressure off myself and keep it to only 5 goals. Hopefully by the end of October, all this will be done.
Now if you read all the way to the end of this post you will get the explanation of the picture. This was the rug in my hotel room and every time I looked down I saw pinwheels. Can you see them? I promise next time I will find a prettier picture to share with you. I do see quilt patterns now in everything I look at.