Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Banner Day!





Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. It has been a wonderful day. Beautiful weather (good hair day, too), time with friends and on my 61st birthday (today) I got my 61st follower. Is that some kind of karma, do you think?

I was at school subbing today and for the first time in 5 years, since I retired, a class of first graders sang Happy Birthday to me. Nothing beats that.

No pictures from this year's birthday so I'm posting a few more from last year. Another cake and also the restaurant where I had birthday breakfast. They let you put your handprint on the wall and sign your name. What a fun place. And I got complimentary chocolate cake for breakfast. No better way to start the next 60 years!

Don't forget to sign up for the Birthday Giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    Happy belated birthday!!! Thanks for stopping by and wishing me birthday greetings on my blog. So nice to meet you!! :)
    @}`~}~~~ Gloria
    p.s. It was my 49th. I didn't mention that on my blog.

    ReplyDelete