Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas is over...


At least it is finally ending in my house. I was hoping to sew yesterday but spent most of the day taking down Christmas. This involves bringing in tub after tub and putting all the decorations away and putting out the tchotchkes and things I usually have out. It is a bit like having Christmas again when I open those packages.

My other decorating job to be done is getting out some Valentine's Day decorations. It is closer than we think. Luckily there aren't as many of those decorations to put out.







I think I will put away the snowmen too. We have had so much snow and it is staying around longer than usual. Another storm is coming tonight and through Wednesday. I have a friend who is convinced that my snowmen are responsible for all this snow.



The bad part about this one is the prediction of ice. That is not a favorite of anyone. The good part is being forced to stay inside and sewing.

Enjoy this flower from Hawaii and think spring!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that just got their Christmas directions down. well mine has been down for about a week but I still needed to put the boxes still need to be moved down into storage

    ReplyDelete