Saturday, January 29, 2011

Almost there

 I made the last two blocks for the wedding quilt. I now have 3 houses for the quilt. Two will represent the homes they lived in before getting married and one is the house they bought together. All three together will represent their neighborhood. With these I have a total of 15 blocks and couldn't find another one I wanted to add so I needed to make some fillers. I decided to just sew strips together.

 So... I now have 20 blocks total. My big decision will have to be whether to make it 5 rows of 4 or 4 rows of 5. I know it will still be the same size but it will affect the layout. My regular design wall is not going to work for this one. I may have to use the floor. It is getting there!

And just one more little snow comment. This is the view outside after the plows came through and the Caterpillar moved some snow. I'm convinced that I won't really see my neighbor's houses until the spring thaw. That is coming sometime, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment