Monday, November 8, 2010

Finally some sewing

Just wanted to write a quick update on the sewing I finally did today. I had intended to sew all day but as usual, life got in the way. I am happy to say that I did get some other things accomplished on my constant list.

I made two more blocks for the wedding quilt. I did some quick applique on the leaves of the flowers. It is not perfect but then nature isn't, right? These two blocks were easy since I cut the fabric and did them both at the same time. Can't wait to do more.

4 comments:

  1. While the sewing is great, I love your mantle!!! It's covered in my favorite colors and is just gorgeous!

    Before I accepted the fact that I have no room for anything, I wanted to collect tea cups too! =) So I love looking at your beautiful collection.

    and I just realized we're neighbors. =) Hi from NY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric choices!
    And your header photo...? Is that in your house? Lovely mantle and beautiful display for fall.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute, Nancy! I'm glad you got some sewing done after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks. I prefer imperfection to perfect!!

    ReplyDelete