Sunday, August 1, 2010

Party weekend




I was away this weekend to celebrate my great niece's birthday. She was 6 years old and I got to be there and help out. It was good to be around 6-year-olds again. They were all very cute little girls and the party was lots of fun. I wanted to share the refreshments with you because I think my niece did a great job with all her planning. The theme was lily ponds and all things associated with it. And it was so great that the weather was absolutely perfect!

Two of my three giveaway winners have already gotten their prizes. It was such a fun thing to do. I am still waiting to get a snail mail address from Vivian and hope to hear from her soon. If I don't hear from her by Wednesday, I will pick a new winner. I still have all the entries in my basket. Hope I hear from you soon, Vivian!

Still catching up with emails and things here. Do hope to do a little sewing before I go to bed tonight. My sewing machine is calling my name. But then I can also look forward to the last Moose on the Porch jelly roll block being posted tomorrow. Can't wait to see what it is. Then to finish the quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks wonderful for the party!
    I am sure that it was fun!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete