Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have three winners! What fun

First of all, let me say thank you to all who participated. I wish I could send something to everyone. I enter often and have been lucky to win twice but I'm still disappointed when I don't win. Keep trying and I enjoyed this so much, I'm sure I will do it again!


I printed and cut up all your wonderful comments and then put them in my patchwork Vicky basket (see previous post), then I shook them up and picked the three winners. They are Nancy from Flatrock Cabin, ledamewood, and Vivian. I did email the winners and I'm waiting for their email response. I need their snail mail addresses and fabric choices in rank order. First one in gets their first choice. Can't wait to get this on the way to you.







While I was waiting for the deadline to arrive, I was looking through other blogs. I do have other projects lined up but realize I could participate in the Fifteen Minute challenge to make fabric. You can more info at http://www.15minutesplay.com/ Looks like such fun. I pulled my scraps out, also in a Vicky basket, so I would remember to work on those when I have 15 minutes! And yes, the treadmill is down and I was on it for some time today. If only, my computer and sewing machine were powered by using the treadmill!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy- I am new to the Charming Girls. I am anxious to take part in the projects. I've enjoyed reading from the blogs of other Charming Girls.
    Your blog looks like fun! I am a teacher who has also recently learned to quilt. I use it as a stress reliever at night. Congratulations to your winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my winnings today, so much more than I expected. I will be watching those fabrics while I finish my current quilt, and figuring out just what I want to make with them...hmmm

    Lynn D in NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy...speaking of winners!Congrats, you won the Arm and Hammer Baking Soda book from the quiltingranny. Please send me your address and thanks for being a follower!

    ReplyDelete