Monday, August 9, 2010

Hot, hot, hot and a great find!

Just when you think it is safe to go back in the water...

I know I didn't have AC when I was growing up but now that we are used to it, it is a bummer when you don't have it. I noticed that my AC was leaking into my kitchen. Oy vey! This happened to my neighbor a few years ago but I think I may have caught it quickly. Called for service but don't know when they will come. I know I'm not the only one with a problem. I think going without AC builds character! At least, that is the story I'm going with right now.

On a happier note, I got the rest of my new windows today. Woo-hoo. I love them. And while I was putting the house back in order I found this yard of sunflower fabric. Not sure where or when I bought it. It was buried in a basket. I guess there is a reason to clean sometimes. (Yes, Carol, if you are reading this, I did say that!)



All I can say is, thank goodness for good windows and ceiling fans. I can make it through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment