Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ready to sew!


I was away yesterday and last night so no sewing occurred. When I got home today I was thrilled to be able to open the windows. We have had weeks of over 90 degree weather and as much as I don't like it I've had the AC on full time. (I know our friends in the south have no sympathy for us.) It rained today and lowered the temperature for a bit so I opened the windows! I will probably need to close them again tomorrow but at least for tonight, fresh air!!!

I have three blocks cut out and ready for sewing tomorrow. I have the jelly roll, my local quilt shop BOM and then my quilt group block. It will be so nice to get right to them tomorrow. I can convince myself that the quilting fairies came and cut them out for me!

Now I must go and actually unpack. I can't get the unpacking fairies to make a stop here.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had cutting out fairies - that is my least favourite part of the quilting process. Enjoy your sewing day - you fabric pieces look very organised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I marvel at your ability to juggle three patterns at the same time- I think I'd get confused! I look forward to seeing the progress of each one.

    ReplyDelete