Sunday, July 18, 2010

Aren't they charming?!!


Okay, so I do have a confession to make. On my way home from a weekend visit with friends I stopped at one of my favorite quilt shops and look what I found. Chester County Quilting in Phoenixville has the absolute best and largest selection of charm packs. And the best part is today was the last day of their Christmas in July sale! They just moved into a larger shop and it is delightful. Ramona Moreland, the owner, wasn't there today but she makes it a pleasure to visit the shop. So friendly and inviting. Check their website at www.chestercountyquilting.com. I did buy some other fabric there but I can't show it since the fabric is being used in a quilt for someone who reads this blog.

The best part was running into two friends at the shop. They even helped me find some fabric. Oh, so nice to have helpful friends.
I did make some progress with my selvages. I found the cutest ones with special words but didn't organize by color yet. Gearing up for the closet cleanout starting tomorrow. I may even be brave enough to show a before picture!


1 comment:

  1. Oh you lucky girl!! :o)
    What a fun day and love the charm packs!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Sincerely ~ Tricia

    ReplyDelete