Saturday, April 9, 2011

Not a quilting day...

...but a good day anyway. I went to tea with friends and had a lovely time.

 I had been to this tearoom before but now it has a new owner so I wasn't sure how it would be. I was so pleased to find it was as good as ever. Lovely salad and quiche followed by the best sandwiches, scones and sweets. Such a civilized way to dine. Not to mention the gallons of tea we consumed.
It's on my list of hobbies that I enjoy.


I can show one block that I made. This is for the BOM from a NJ quilt shop. I really like the stars on this one. I made it in a rush which of course meant lots of ripping out. They do say that haste makes waste and ripped out seams. 


1 comment:

  1. A very Happy Birthday to you!
    Looks like a nice place to relax and enjoy the day with friends.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete