Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Benefits of cleaning?!

I just had to share that I was straightening and cleaning out my fabric closet today. There are two definite benefits to doing this -

1) I've gathered some fabric that I am willing to part with and share with my blog readers
and
2) I found a gift certificate I won last fall. And it is still good! I'll be shopping online at Nancy's Notions in the next few days. What fun to decide.

So, still no sewing to share with you but stay tuned early next week when I'll be posting the giveaway.


So, I have no quilts to show but I'll leave you with this giant rooster from the Philadelphia Flower Show a few weeks back. Hopefully, I'll be back soon with something to crow about and there will be a lucky winner(s) who can crow too!



No comments:

Post a Comment