Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I love pillows!

And HomeGoods. And fabric. And patterns. And I could go on and on.

The other day I shared my April Cornell quilt from Home Goods. It is on my bed and I am really pleased with it. Not one to be satisfied until I have Everything ( I can hear my sister laughing at this comment.), I went back to Home Goods looking for more pillow shams and found different ones that weren't there a few days ago. I bought them, and nothing else, which in itself is unheard of, and brought them home to try them out. I love them. They're on my bed, along with a few other pillows I already had.

The complete bed. 

The new shams. Love the patchwork look and the crochet trim. 

Plaid pillows are April Cornell from ebay. 

This was a pillow I was using in another room. 
 Now, in case you noticed that the window on the right in the top picture has no valance, here is the new fabric I'm going to use for that. I was in JoAnn's and found this at 50% off. I love it and hope to use it  just draped on the curtain rod. And then I will be done!
Soon to be draped over the curtain rods.

And yes, this could be my own version of "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie." If you buy a new item for your house...

3 comments: