Thursday, March 17, 2011

They just keep coming...



Flower Shows that is. I went to a small one today. It is held at  a life care community and all the work is done by the residents. And they are amazing. The beauty of this one is the size and small crowds. I was lucky at the Philadelphia Show when we got there before the crowds. But this one is small enough to just walk through and enjoy.

I'll share a few pictures here. Take note of the background paintings. They were so bright and lovely. I really wanted to take them home. The theme was Gulliver's Travels and you'll see the little arrangements they made and a few of the sites from the story.


Just love these sunflowers!

See the Lilliputians. 




Don't you just love the bright colors? And think that we will soon be seeing these outside!

Besides this show I did some running around and made a great find. Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, I found Irish brown bread, just as good as what I ate in Ireland. I am in heaven. I tasted a bit when I got to the car and before I left town, I went back and bought another loaf. There is just nothing like it. I wish I could share it with all of you. It was so good.

And now, I'm off to sew!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh,I had Irish Soda Bread yesterday. I work with a woman who owns a Greek bakery- yummy!!

    ReplyDelete