Monday, March 14, 2011

A prize in the mail and how did that happen?!!

I was so excited today to get the prize package in the mail from Geralyn. What an abundance of great Mary Engelbreit items.
Some terrific books.
A wonderful album. Can't wait to fill it. 
Little ME things and a fabulous ME tea tin. Love it. 
The ME magazine with Mary's house, what inspiration.
And a fabulous bag, I love it. 
And for next Christmas, Santa has a treat.

Thank you again, Geralyn, for all these wonderful things. For the rest of you, please be sure to check her blog and see her wonderful creativity. http://greetingsfromgeralyn.blogspot.com/

Now for the how did that happen? I was getting ready for a meeting at my house tonight and was in the upstairs bathroom. I noticed the drawer wasn't closed and pushed it to close. It wouldn't. Upon closer inspection, I saw that the whole front of the vanity was falling off! How did that happen!!! Time to call our neighborhood handyman to see if he can work his magic. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

And for tomorrow,
                                May your day be touched by a bit of Irish luck,
                                Brightened by a song in your heart,
                                 And warmed by the smiles of the people you love.


2 comments:

  1. I love Mary Engelbreit! What a wonderful gift. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise! Looks like lots to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete