Sunday, February 5, 2012

Getting my feet wet!


I have a finish and it feels really good. If I had known how easy this bug jar was, I sure would have done it sooner. But I feel really good that it is finished two days ahead of time. The Good Enough Quilters will be meeting on Tuesday night and everyone is bringing their bug jars with them. It is going to be sashed with brown bark-like material to resemble shelves.

I was able to sew since I finally took back my sewing room. I had wrapping paper and ribbons from Christmas that needed to be put away. Now all is cleared out and nothing can stop me now. Hope to be back with more later this week.

I think the Quilting Angel on the ledge really helped!

Have a good week of sewing.

1 comment:

  1. Re your email.... we had 6 inches of snow over the weekend and it's still minus 11C...do you want to swap!?!?!?!?! Give me the sunshine every time...xx

    ReplyDelete