Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Check this out!



What a nice surprise! Last week I got an email from David at Craft Corners. He said they would like to add my blog to their best of the web list. And it appeared today.   Craft Corners showcases many different blogs and lots of great craft ideas. I was presented in their list today so please go and check it out at http://craftcorners.com/best-of-the-web-no-8/

Now for my favorite holiday that is coming up. St. Patrick's Day! Over the weekend I took down all that was Valentine's Day and put up all the Lucky St. Patrick's Day decorations.

Red is gone and now green is king!

This tree stays up all year.

The best thing is I can enjoy this now as our weather turns more and more to spring and  then very soon, add the Easter/Spring decorations. It almost feels like I should do that right now. Crazy weather continues. This week we are going to the 60's!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the honor. I received things in the mail, but think it was more a who's who, so I delete them, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Nan! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete