Thursday, October 14, 2010

A place that quilters can love!


I am down the shore with some friends and this morning we went to a darling restaurant for breakfast. As you can see from the pictures, there are handprints all over the walls. We went there last year on my 60th birthday and our handprints are still there! They were all decorated for fall and it is a riot of color. I even toyed with the idea of doing that on my walls but was quickly talked out of that. But wouldn't it be fun!!!



I have to tell you the best part of our visit last year. When Valarie, the owner, heard it was my birthday, she had the whole restaurant sing to me and a handsome stranger even kissed me on the cheek. And THEN she gave me chocolate cake for dessert. You know, that idea of dessert for breakfast is not a bad idea.


Just a reminder, Fall into Fall Giveaway ends tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. This restaurant looks like a lot of fun. I say desert should be eaten for breakfast and every other meal!

    ReplyDelete