Friday, February 1, 2013

Something new to try


Happy February! I heard someone mention today that it was fff - First Friday in February. So happy fff to everyone. Finding it a little hard to believe it is February already but it sure feels like winter outside today. About 27 degrees and very windy, which makes it even worse. It was good to get home tonight and be in the warmth. Snow may be coming tomorrow night but not sure how much.

Now for the new thing to try - a month or two ago I was contacted by a rep from Fons and Porter. He sent me an ebook to look at and also share with others. It contains some great patterns to try and I haven't had the chance to actually try the patterns but want to share with you. They do look really good.
You can get the book at this link. Log Cabin Quilts. I would love to hear back if you try any of the patterns and I'm sure they would like to hear back from you too. I love Log Cabin quilts and do look forward to trying these patterns.

Happy February. It is a short month so hope you get to some serious quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment