Friday, February 8, 2013

Hunkered down


Here in the northeast we are expecting a big snow and I'm hunkered down. I did go and get the essentials - ice cream and cookie mix. Never understood going for bread and milk! Now home for the duration and waiting for whatever comes. Can't wait to see beauty of the snowfall.

As you can see, I have my work cut out for me. The quilt top is set up and ready to be pinned. We all know how hard this part is. Just not as exciting as piecing with the pretty fabric. Wish me luck.

If you live in the northeast, stay safe and enjoy the snow. What project will you work on? 

1 comment:

  1. We got everything yesterday, and I agree, fun foods are what we need when we are stuck in a storm, lol. We have had snow since 8 and we haven't gotten the blizzard yet, going to be a lot of snow.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete