Thursday, March 1, 2012

This just isn't good...

When I met with a few of my quilting friends on Saturday they were talking again about a website they love. Have you heard about Missouri Star Quilt Company. Fair warning, if you find it hard to resist a fabric deal, read no further!


If you are still reading, I can tell you that I got this jelly roll for only $17.77! Each day, the website has a daily deal and they are good! This was the daily deal just the other day and since it had roosters, I couldn't resist. (If you're reading this, Catherine and Kathleen, I don't know if I should thank you or not.) It is a full jelly roll and at that price, you can't beat it.


These were two charm packs I just got from them too. Check the next picture to see one piece of the fabric on the right. It is called Make Do and Mend and it just too cute for words.


Here is a bigger piece of the top fabric. So many possibilities for this. I didn't want to take the charm pack apart but had to show you this one piece that is inside.


Now, if only I could find the time to make this into a sewing room quilt. Does anyone know a good site to buy some of that!???

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I do enjoy the Missouri Star Company and their great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good deals and good shipping too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their site!
    They have a wonderful online forum where you can meet some of the nicest people. So far the group has been able to answer almost everyone of my quilting questions ad I have gained some great tips from the tutorials on YouTube.
    The Daily Deals can be verrry addictive!
    See you there!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete