Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you remember these?


Library pockets and library cards that is. I would assume that these are a thing of the past in most places. And look at how The Library Faerie has recycled them. I got this package in the mail today and just loved the packaging. It brought back a flood of memories of going to the library when I was growing up and checking out books with my library card. Remember? My thanks to Anna for that memory.


This is the darling bracelet that I ordered at her Etsy shop. Don't you love the colors! It is very lightweight and feels really nice on my wrist. I think I have to wear it right away. Thinking what I can wear with it tomorrow. How many of you out there start with jewelry and go from there?


These are the earrings I got from her too. I love the two-tone ones on the left. Now I can't wear them with my multi-blue bracelet so they will have to wait another day. The red ones were free as a Valentine's Day special. Thank you again, Anna!

If you're an Etsy lover like me, you'll have to go and check out the cute things in her shop. You can find her at The Library Faerie. Actually her shop's name is a little longer but you'll have to go there and see for yourself.

I had a self-declared snow day today. I needed one day at home that was not interrupted by other demands. This allowed me to finally start putting away Christmas! Usually I leave snowmen up longer but they are getting put away too. Our weather has been so warm that they are starting to just look silly. I finished Phase 1 today and will continue over the weekend. I had to wait for someone to help me bring the storage tubs in from the garage. I'm still not allowed to lift anything over 5 pounds.

Here's hoping for that task to be finished and time for sewing to appear on my horizon. I can dream, can't I?

Have a good weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great way to recycle those library cards...yes, I definitely remember them. =)

    ReplyDelete