Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ready for the new year!



I am happy to report that I am getting back to business. While I'm still enjoying the holiday, the work downtown is finished and I do have more time. It feels really good. I haven't gotten back to any sewing yet but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. My first project will be to finish the backing and quilting for a top that I gave someone back in May. I'm hoping to finish before this person has another birthday. I have many other projects but have to take them one at a time.


Now that I'm home I can just enjoy the house and my decorations. I don't have any plans to un-decorate yet. There is scads of time for that. And even when Christmas comes down, there is always time for snowmen. As you can see, Molly even got in on the decorating!

Santa is happily resting in his rocker. 

Just a few of the gang. 

Always room for one more. 

Did you ever stop to realize how many snowmen there are?

Standing guard


Whatever you may do, I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of the holiday and has a wonderful new year.  And may it include lots of time for sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment