Monday, December 19, 2011

It's about time...

...for another blog post, that is! I can't believe I have neglected this for so long. Working seven days a week and trying to get ready for Christmas has really taken all my time. Now that my cards are all sent, presents are bought, wrapped and in the mail, I can finally get back to the rest of my life. I only have two more days to work at the Christmas Village. And lucky for all of us, the weather has not been too cold.


Our Good Enough Quilters group met two weeks ago and it is time to share their wonderful creations with you. The pink and green quilt was made by Fran. Isn't it pretty! We all loved the finished product. The back of the quilt was a solid piece of fabric which really showed off the quilting.


Our group is making a bug jar quilt for the local nature center and here is one of the blocks. I hope whoever made this will forgive me for not remembering who this belonged to. We will each make our own section and then put them together in a small quilt. I love the idea and we all will have them ready for our February meeting.

Looks like black shoes were our theme for the night!


This is Cindy's Halloween table runner. I think it is hard to see in the picture but the center is rather sparkly.

 Debbie made this quilt for her granddaughter. I think the colors are great and the quilting she did is perfect.


This is Laura's block of the month quilt. Very hard to show since it was a king-size quilt. I think the different blocks look great. It is one of my quilts in progress. Mine will not be king-size. At the rate I'm going, doll-size would be impressive.


I'm not sure when I will get back to this blog so I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday. May you be surrounded by those you love. 

1 comment: