Sunday, December 19, 2010

What I'm seeing every day...



Just thought I would check in quickly and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. My schedule has forced me to monitor and adjust my expectations.
Here goes -
1) Finishing two quilts for gifts - now the goal is Valentine's Day
2) Writing Christmas cards - not yet but I have until Epiphany, right?
3) Wrapping gifts - partway done and will finish as needed.
4) Now what was # 4? There must be one but I adjusted it so well, I can't remember what it was.

As I mentioned before, I have been working seven days a week at the Christmas Village in Philadelphia. I love being down there, since I have great co-workers and the customers are also very special. And did I mention, I'm surrounded by Christmas when I'm there! I will surely miss it when I finish.

The downside of this is no time here at home. Finishing up a few things, getting gifts ready to ship to some of my family in Chicago, and making lists so it all gets finished. And somehow it will.

The picture above shows what I see every morning as I wait for the train. It tickles me because it reminds me of the signs in London. Somehow I like Mind the Gap better.

Taking that to a different level, I am looking for the gap in my day to get things done. I'll let you know if I find it.

2 comments:

  1. May you find the gap and have a blessed Christmas holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go to the Christmas village every year in Philly. I envy you that. Happy Christmas to you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete