Monday, September 30, 2013



I'm writing this post from the south of France ( I know, can you believe it?) I've been here on vacation since Thursday and came here after spending 4 days in Paris. Both places I got to stay with friends. Again, lucky, lucky me!


I brought this quilt with me to finish and leave here with my friend. This is her home in Provence and the quilt really looks like it belongs here. So happy to share a finish. 


While in Paris we visited Versailles and I saw some amazing textiles in the palace. Hope you can appreciate these just a little. 


Just love the blue and gold 


This was on the wall. Simply glorious. 


So many glorious images are in my head. Later I will share all the patterns I've seen. 

If you want to read more about my trip, you can visit that blog at 

Www.finallyprovence.blogspot.com

Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment