Friday, August 9, 2013

Almost...


As in almost a quilt. I started this quilt about 4 months ago and finally there is pressure to get it finished and as I've said before, I do my best work under pressure! I'm making this baby quilt for the granddaughter of a friend. I will finally get to meet the baby tomorrow. And figure I will at least have a top to give. It will be one of those twice given quilts, for sure.

I am happy with the look and even happier that I found border fabric in my stash. Which of course meant it was okay to buy just a little more great fabric. Oh, my.


I have one more deadline looming. I was lucky to be chosen as an advance reader for Lisa Wingate's newest book, The Prayer Box. I have to finish and send it on to the next reader by tomorrow. I will finish for sure. This was a wonderful story and certainly hasn't disappointed. Lisa's first book, Tending Roses, is my all time favorite book ever!

Hope to have a quilt finish to post very soon!

Have a happy day and weekend.

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I know your "almost" quilt will get done and be loved as much as the other two you've made for the granddaughters and the other two you've made for the grandparents!

    ReplyDelete